Total fee: $800
Private Lessons available for persons wishing to take a private course or smaller groups, who because of their schedule cannot attend a regularly scheduled course. The one on one instruction is the same course curriculum and range activities that are presented in the Motorcycle Safety Foundation's Basic RiderCourse.
Please email or call to schedule your course 214.733.0855
As a minimum, each student must be able to ride and balance a bicycle.
Each student MUST provide and wear the following required safety gear:
- D.O.T. approved helmet (loaners available)
- Eye protection (glasses or face shield)
- Full-fingered gloves
- Long-sleeve shirt or jacket
- Over-the-ankle boots (with low heels)
- Long pants (jeans with no holes or tears, sturdy material recommended)